Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rambling on and on..

It's Tuesday, and here's what's happened so far:

I bought Adele's '19' album. It's just gorgeous. I will probably listen to in until the cheap burned CD wears right out.

My purse is full. That's the first time ever, since a. I usually don't carry a purse and b. there is usually a grand total of three things in it when I do.

All of my hatreds have turned into apathy and disinterest for some reason.

No music is as good as what I listened to in college. I knew that would happen, but I sorta thought I could avoid being someone who says, "The only good music I ever heard was when I was in college."

You can knock yourself out for someone, and it does not obligate them whatsoever to say thank you. You can get mad at them for it, but really, it's your own fault.

The Full Monty is the only musical I will ever direct. I still hate them, which makes me less good at directing them than I want to be, and I don't do things I know I'm not good at, unless I am drunk. Then I sing like no one's listening.

Barack Obama has very nice teeth.

Even if I've ignored her for three weeks on purpose, it bothers me when my mom doesn't want to talk to me.

I am exclusively attracted to depressive men. If they spend time with me, I eventually get pissed at them for being so depressive, but if they are cheerful and well-adjusted and have a positive outlook in general, I think they're retarded. Thanks, Dad.

Ford trucks are stupid.

People will never cease to amaze me.

I'd like to run an elephant sanctuary.

Incredulity reads the same as the beginning of telling a joke on my face, if that makes sense.

I have two girlfriends that I would consider 'thoughtful', and I consider everyone else thought'less'.

I want a trombonist to follow me around and play the Debbie Downer effect all the time. That would rule.

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Sweet whiskey in a shot glass, I miss you!