Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday, I'm in love...

Ah, these glorious, glorious days when everything is okay.
1. It's cold, but sunny.
2. The Pillowman is reminding me that I do, in fact, LOVE to direct.
3. Reservations are made for the coolest wedding I will ever go to.
4. Private, but I'm smiling about it like I'm r-tarded. (Also, I'm trying to catch that on; it's pronounced, 'are-tarded'. I think it's a kindler, gentler version of retarded, and also, it is nice for Pirates.)
5. Flat out, I LOVE love Michael Jackson's music. Fuck who knows it.
6. This weekend, I am going to put my bed into a frame with a real headboard. Like a grownup.
7. I bought that headboard with an excess of cash, some of which is still available. I could even go out to eat, drink freely, and buy shoes in Marquette if I wanted to .
8. My friends. Seriously.
9. The hopefulness that new people bring to me. Especially when they come and sit at the bar for HOURS while I am working and engage me in what can only be described as 'canoodling'.
10. Itunes on random.
11. Severed prop toes and the fact that I rule at making them.
12. Still liking my mom.
13. Giving a cat to the girl who is dating the guy from 5 posts ago, which is excellent because he hates cats and once she has one, it means they are not ever planning on living together. Plus also, the doctor told me to thin out the herd or it may contribute to me nearly dying again.
14. The following lyrics: When the easy wind blows, they let their sails fill up and drink a hot cup of family....singing, "If I'm not strong enough, will you help me? And if I get tired, will you lay me down? And if I can't stand you no more, will you walk out my door or will you wait till I come around?' which were written by someone I know.
15. Rachel, who looks SUPER great from running, and who makes me want to run.
16. And Fridays.

2 comments:

The Redhead said...

I love loving. :o) I also love lists.

Ms. Fix said...

I'm digging the lists, too. And thanks for the shout out, yo!